Important services needing funding before taking on the cost for “new services.”
1. Suicide prevention/education
2. Behavioral health services for active military, veterans, and their families
3. Education targeting stigmas
4. Housing for our citizens experiencing homelessness
5. Programs for peer and police safety
6. Opioid, alcohol, etc. detox, rehab, and ongoing services
7. Co-occuring education
8. Peer support groups
9. Peer drop-in centers
10. Any and all behavioral services currently underfunded and any and all peer populations currently underserved in our country.
BEFORE taking on any new services and new populations.