In New Mexico, there’s a fair to equal chance the new C19 infections spike and now second gubernatorial lockdown rests with the protests, riots, and looting happening through May.

This is a reply to lamenting how the mass public gatherings ignored all COVID-19 public health orders, ranging from violating minimum social distancing all the way to neglecting mandated facemasks. It’s very disheartening this reply justifies risking all of our lives without asking us first. If more responsonsible, I could be having my modest July 4th barbecue tomorrow.

As skepticism goes, the likelihood of doing a masked headcount at each protest to determine 98% is slim to very slim. Perhaps the other 2%.